4/6/17

It's Release Day at Taylored Expressions!!

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new April products are available at the TE web store NOW.  I have two cards to share today showcasing a number of the new products. 

My first card features the A Life She Loves Stamp Set and coordinating Dies, the Little Bits - Paintbrushes, and the Little Bits - Paint Pallet


I really love the A Life She Loves Stamp Set. This is a previously released stamp set that now has coordinating dies, A Life She Loves Dies. Not only do I love the stamped images, I love the sentiments in this set. The stamped mason jar is colored with Copic Markers and then die cut. I used Nuvo Crystal Drops to add paint to my pallet and paint brushes. 


I adhered the jar to a panel of canvas and then a corrugated paper, both cut with the Stitched Rectangle Stacklets. The canvas and corrugated paper are splattered with a watercolor paint. The background is embossed with the Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder and the sentiment is from the stamp set. 




For my second card I used the new Pitcher Vase Die to create the shaker. The die has two parts, the pitcher and a die to cut the center of the pitcher out. I used the pitcher die to cut a pitcher from a clear plastic sheet and a pitcher from Salt Water Taffy Card Stock. The I cut the pitcher with the center cut out 4 times from Sugar Cube Card Stock.

Here is how I layered my die cuts to foam the shaker. Behind one of the Pitcher with the cut out I attached the Clear Plastic Sheet pitcher and then the other 3 pitchers with the cut out. Then I dropped in the sequins and then coved the back with the Salt Water Taffy Pitcher.


The flowers are created with the new Mini Bloomers 2, Bloomer 6, and Bloomers 5 and the leaves are cut with a die in the Bloomers Greenery. I added Enamel Shapes in Jelly Donut, Lemon Meringue, and Sugar Cube to the the center of the flowers. 

The  background is embossed on vellum with the new Quatrefoil Embossing Folder and then I machine stitched the vellum to Salt Water Taffy Card Stock. The sentiment is from the new Simply Stamped - Butterflies Stamp Set. 





2 comments: