4/9/17

Shaker Thank You Card

Hi Everyone! I have a pretty card to share today that I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh.  I like to have thank you cards in my stash, ready to go. And what better way to say thank you than a handmade card!

I sure am enjoying working with some pretty spring colors! Here I cut the card front from watercolor paper and used a blending took and distress ink in Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick, and Wild Honey to create the background. I spritzed the paper with water and then splattered the paper with white paint. 

In the center of the card front I used the Window Frames Dies to cut the shaker window. Behind the window I added clear acetate and foam to form the shaker. I stamped a sentiment from the Everyday Greetings Stamp Set and dropped in sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

I stamped the flowers from the Easter Blessings Stamp Set twice. I colored the images with Copic Markers and die cut with the Easter Blessings Coordinating Dies. I finished cutting out two of the flowers from the second die cut and added them to the top of the card. The border is cut with the Stitched Borders 2 Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! 



1 comment: