8/3/17

It's Release Day At Taylored Expressions

It's release day at Taylored Expressions! All the new August products are available at the TE web store NOW.  I have two cards to share today showcasing a number of the new products. 

My first card features the new 
Sitting Pretty - Halloween Accessories


The new Sitting Pretty - Halloween Accessories coordinates with the Sitting Pretty Die Set. I cut the shelf with a die in the Sitting Pretty Die Set. The spider web cloth, pumpkins, witch hat,  boots, and the black bird are cut with dies in the Sitting Pretty - Halloween Accessories. 


I also used two of the new Little Bits Dies - the Candlelabra and the Ornate Frame. The sentiment is from the new Simply Said - Halloween Stamp Set. The background is embossed with the Bead Board Embossing Folder and the patterned paper is from the TE 6x6 Paper Pack - Playful Patterns - Haunted. 



On my second card I started with the By the Fireside Die to create the fireplace. I used the Brick Embossing Folder inside the fireplace along with the Little Bits - Spider & Web. I created the floor with the Woodgrain Background, stamping Toffee Ink on Toffee Cardstock. At floor level I added the new Little Bits - Cat and the Little Bits - Broom. 


I added one of the new Skinny Mini Halloween Borders to the fireplace mantel. I cut the pumpkins, the skull, and the witch's hat with the Sitting Pretty Halloween Accessories. The candles are from the previously released By the Fireside - Holidays, and the Frame is cut with the Little Bits - Ornate Frame


Thanks for visiting! If you'd like to see more projects and new product information, please head over to the TE Blog for a complete list of our participating designers!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the fabulous Halloween accessories! Fab card!
    The Little-Bits Cat card is Totally cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete