8/2/17

Taylored Expressions August Sneak Peeks Day 3 - Have a Fantastic Halloween

Hi All! Thanks for stopping by for Day 3 of Taylored Expression's August Sneak Peeks. Today I have tag and favor box ideas to share for the Trick or Treaters in your life. All the new products will be available from the TE store on Thursday August 3, 2017.


You can purchase these treat boxes on Thursday. They are cut and scored for you, go together easily, and are sturdy! I used the new From the Crypt - Haunted Die to cover the top the coffin and the new Stacklets 11 to add the Cherry Pop Card Stock behind the spider.

The cute vampire is from the Peek-a-Boo Halloween Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Peek-a-Boo Halloween Dies.


Here a look at the inside of the treat box including a sentiment from the Peek-a-Boo Halloween Stamp Set. 






Next I created three tags using the new Stacklets 11 as the base. The patterned paper is from the TE 6x6 Paper Pack - Playful Patterns - Haunted. 


On my first tag I added the mummy with the new Mum's the Wood Stamp and Die Combo. The Bats are from the TE Sequins - Build a Scene Halloween


I used one of the From the Crypt - Haunted Dies and the new Simply Stamped - Pumpkins and Die to cover the tag. 



Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek. 


1 comment: