5/1/18

Introducing a New Glittered Felt from Taylored Expressions

Hi! Taylored Expressions is launching a new product today! Glittered and Foil Felt! It is even more pretty in person. You can stop by the TE Blog for more information on the new felt and more inspiration!

This new glitter and foil felt can be cut with the following cutting options:

With the new black Mixed Media dies and a manual cutting machine (Big Shot, etc). The new glitter felt can not be cut with normal TE dies and a manual cutting machine. But it can be cut with any TE metal dies and an electronic cutting machine (Vagabond, Gemini, etc.) I have a Vagabond and that is the machine I used to create my framed scrapbook page.


I like to hang framed scrapbook pages in my studio. This photo is from one of daughter's recent wedding. I started with a piece 12 x 12 white scrapbook paper. To create the subtle background I used the Blooming Beautiful Stencil and Confetti Cake Ink. 


I chose a sentiment from the How Sweet It Is Stamp Set and stamped with Versamark Ink on Vellum and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. The word "loved" is die cut with the Love Script Die. I cut the sentiment twice, once from Oreo Cardstock and once from TE Cut and Color Me White Chipboard and adhered the two layers together. The circles are die cut with the Stitched Frames Stacklets 2 from the new Sugar Coated Felt. 



To created the flowers I used the Roll With It Flower 1 Die and the Bloomers 1 Dies. The leafy branches are cut with the Happily Ever After Dies and the Leaves with one of the dies in the Mega Leaves Dies. This sentiment is from the Happily Ever After Stamp Set. I used two additional glittered felt colors, Sweet Mint and Herb Garden. 


I added Sugar Cube Enamel Shapes to the centers of the flowers cut with the Bloomers 1 die. At the bottom I created wedding rings with the Little Bits - Wedding Ring Die with TE Gold Foil and Sugar Coated Felt. I also added a few Snow Flurries Sequins. 

You can find the new felt here


Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment