5/22/18

Sea Friends

Hi! Pretty Pink Posh is running a three day sale on the super cute Sea Friends Stamp Set and coordinating dies. Sea Friends is one of my favorite sets to use for summer cards and great to have in your stash for scene building.


I have a card to share with you that I created with the Sea Friends Stamp Set and coordinating dies.

I used watercolor paper and distress inks to create the background, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, and Broken China. I created the sand with Kraft cardstock and the Scallop Borders Dies. The frame is die cut with the larger die in the Scallop Frames Dies. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 

My stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and I added a few highlights with a white gel pen. I added bakers twine between the whale and the sentiment and attached the images with foam tape. Then a added a few "bubbles" with the Pearl White Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment