5/23/18

Thinking of You Dear Friend

Hi Everyone! I am popping in today with a pretty watercolored card I created with the Big Blooms - Zinnia Stamp Set and the coordination Big Blooms Zinnia Dies from Taylored Expressions.


I love the Big Blooms series of stamps and dies. They make a simple, bold statement and there are so many ways to color these big, beautiful flowers. I watercolored the Zinnia for this card. I used watercolor paper and stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with TE White Embossing Powder. Once my flower and leaves were dry I die cut with the Big Blooms Zinnia Dies


Since the flower makes such I statement I wanted to keep my background simple. I brushed Guava Ink on the bottom half and Potato Chip Ink on the top half with a Clarity Stencil Brush. I added a strip of Guava Cardstock across the middle of the card. The sentiment is from the Friendly Phrases Stamp Set and die cut with the Double Ended Flags Stacklets. I stamped the sentiment with Versamark Ink and embossed with TE Black Embossing Powder. The sequins are from the Snow Flurries Sequins. 


Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment